The installation converted a decrepit 1959 ranch house, which dated to the very beginning of the Sharpstown District, into an archaeological museum and active excavation site. All of the cinder blocks and the bricks (visible in the Brick Monument) in the background were found onsite (7831 Fondren Rd - House is no longer extant).


The House "Museum":


The backyard "ruins" and excavation site: